Spring 2015 Courses:
- The Honeybee in International Relations (SISU-419, senior capstone)
- International Development (SISU-240, undergraduate)
- International Development (SIS-637, graduate)
Summer 2014 & 2015 Courses, taught in Brazil:
- 2015 Practicum and Rural Livelihoods and Food Systems course syllabus, 2015
- Rural Livelihoods and Food Systems (SIS-793, 2014), Practicum in Rural Development, with Iracambi Research Center (SIS-603, 2014)
- FINAL REPORTS, BY STUDENT TEAMS:
- 2014 report is available here: “Livelihoods and the Rural Exodus“.
- 2014 summer trip blog is here.
- 2015: “Rural Participation in Environmental Decision-Making: A Case study of Rosário da Limeira, MG, Brazil” is available here. Resumo em português.
Spring 2014 Courses and syllabi:
- International Development (SISU 240)
- Third World Cities (SISU 319)
- Politics of Global Development (online, SISG-768)
Fall 2013 Courses:
- Urban Development (graduate)
- International Development (undergraduate)
- International Development (graduate)
Spring 2013 Courses:
- International Development (2 sections, graduate level)
- Environment and Development (upper-level, undergraduate)